[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We’ve found that Americans tend to have short-term memory when it comes to politics, so we wanted to take a moment and reflect on the Obama years.
- Fast & Furious: This was an operation facilitated by the ATF, and authorized by the Department of Justice under Eric Holder where illegal weapons were intentionally placed into the hands of the Mexican drug cartels – guns that eventually led to the death of an American citizen.
- Barack Obama slammed American business owners during his 2012 campaign against Mitt Romney by saying “You didn’t build that.”
- Obama said that Americans, specifically his political opponents, cling to their guns and religion out of frustration.
- Occupy Wallstreet
- America’s credit rating downgraded for the first time in history from A+++ to A++.
- Obama’s Green Jobs Czar, Van Jones (an openly radical communist), resigned after being called out by Conservative, Glenn Beck.
- Obama administration caught giving money to green companies (Solyndra), a company that was led by a friend of the former president, and went bankrupt.
- Failure of Barack Obama and Eric Holder to address the Black Panthers preventing Americans from voting.
- The then Secretary or Treasury, Timothy Geithner, turned out to be a tax cheat. Tim resigned.
- Congresses Bills were not online for five days for the American people to review them, like he said he would do while he campaigned on in 2007.
- President Obama refused to call the Zarniaf brother a terrorist after the Boston bombing.
- After ISIS beheaded an American journalist the president gave a news conference and then immediately went to play golf rather than show empathy towards the family by going directly to the golf course. The president has since admitted that this was a mistake.
- NSA spying on Americans…
- IRS: Specific groups were targeted by the IRS (under the leadership of Lois Lerner) mainly Christian and Republican organizations. Those organizations could not acquire a 501c3 tax exempt status. This was significant because it gave the federal government the ability to silence those who would fundraise and build grass-root campaigns in opposition to the current presidents views. One of the things that makes the United States great is our ability to at least have dialogue about our views.
- Obamacare: President Obama lied about the American people being able to keep their doctor if they liked it. This was called the Lie of the Year by Politifact.
- Gitmo: President Barack Obama released five Gitmo detainees that were rated, by his own administration, as having a 90% likelihood of returning to the field to engage in battle against the United States.
- Bowe Bergdahl was traded for the five men mentioned above, and then paraded about as a hero; he has since pled guilty to desertion.
- Benghazi: Ambassador Stevens, the ambassador to Libya, was murdered along with three other Americans. The military in the area were told to stand down. Furthermore, the American people were lied to and told by a White House official, Susan Rice, that the attack on the compound was simply a response to a youtube video after having full knowledge that this was not true. We later found out that the demonstrations in the area were happening prior to the attack, and the Ambassador to Libya requested help from the State Department primarily because he felt that his life was in imminent danger. After the overwhelming evidence came to light, the President still has not answered the American peoples questions on the event.
- Former President Obama failed to enforce his red line with Syria: Russia’s President, Vladimir Putin, ended up being the moderator in the situation between Obama and Assad.
- Clinton Email Scandal: Hillary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails, several thousand of which were on the laptop of the Former Secretary’s Chief of Staff, Huma Abeden (a laptop shared with her husband, Anthony Weiner). Anthony has since been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for sexting a teenager.
- Former U.N. Ambassador, Samantha Power, made 260 unmasking requests. Power did not hold an official intelligence position, and unmasking places Americans citizens in grave danger internationally. That information was leaked to the press, and as result led to the resignation of Former National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn.
- UraniumOne: It has recently been revealed that the Obama Administrations Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, was given 145 million dollars by Russian leaders prior to a deal being made with Russia to acquire 20% ownership of American owned uranium. This story is still developing many years later.